How do I make a purchase?
Shopping at Tichi’s Tailoring Boutique is easy:
- Use the “Collection” link.
- Once you have found an item, choose your size and click on the “Add To Shopping Cart” button on the product page.
- Review the items in your shopping cart by clicking the “Shopping Cart” link at the top of the page.
- Click on “Proceed To Checkout” to complete your order.
How do I Shop?
- You can shop at Tichi’s Tailoring Boutique without creating an account.
- However, register with us and you’ll be able to enjoy the following benefits
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request a return or exchange directly from your account
- Add sold out items and products you love to your Wish List
- Preview our new collections and register your interest for your favorite pieces through our seasonal Look book
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
Is my personal information kept private?
I’ve forgotten my password – what should I do?
To re-set your password, follow the “Forgotten Password” instructions on the “Sign In” page. Please note, for security reasons we are unable to send your old password via email.
What Payment Methods does Tichi’s Tailoring Boutique accept and is it safe to use my credit card online?
We accept Visa, MasterCard & American Express. COD (Cash on Delivery) is only for UAE customers. If you would prefer to place an order by telephone (only applicable to UAE customers), you can call Customer Care on +971 4 372 1323 (UAE & International) for assistance.
Do you ship to P.O.Box and freight forwarding addresses?
Please note that we are unable to deliver to P.O.Box
Is my package insured and do I need to sign for my Order?
Yes, you need to sign when you receive your order.
All your purchases are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from Tichi’s Tailoring Boutique to your shipping address.
- Once your package has been delivered and signed for at your specified address, it is no longer covered.
- To ensure that your purchases arrive safely and in perfect condition, we require proof of delivery.
- If you choose to waive the signature, you accept our terms and conditions and take responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur.
Does Tichi’s Tailoring Boutique ship to multiple addresses?
We are only able to deliver to one address per order. If you would like to send your purchases to multiple addresses, we suggest that you place a separate order for each destination.
Can I change or amend my order once it has been placed?
If you need to make any amendments, please call customer care on +971 4 372 1323 (UAE & International).
How can I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email containing your air waybill number to track your package. If you have registered, you can also follow the progress of your delivery by signing into your account and selecting “My Account” followed by “Order Status”.
How do I return or exchange an item?
You have 10 days to decide whether to keep your items and we will collect from your home, work or alternative address for free. To arrange your exchange or return, simply sign in to your Tichi’s Tailoring Boutique’s account and select “My Orders, under My Account”. Click “Create Exchange/Return” and follow the steps. You will then receive a confirmation email with returns instructions and details about how to book your item from our collection.
Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
Your refund will either be issued to the original credit card used to place the order, or as Tichi’s Tailoring Boutique online store credit. Shipping costs are not refunded for items using our free collection service, unless your items are faulty, or your order is cancelled.
Please note that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your account. Please check our Exchange policies for further information.
Do you offer repair service?
We do not offer repair service for Ready – to – Wear. However for Made to Measure, there’s a one year warranty for minor alterations, subjected to the cost of the outfit.
What do you need to know about taxes?
Different countries will have a different tax charged according to your shipment. This tax will be collected from the customer upon delivery. You may or may not have to pay the taxes depending on the country from where you have ordered.